That which is meant or intended; intent; purpose; aim; object; as, a mischievous meaning was apparent.
- Something that is conveyed or signified; sense or significance.
- Something that one wishes to convey, especially by language: The writer's meaning was obscured by his convoluted prose.
- An interpreted goal, intent, or end: "The central meaning of his pontificate is to restore papal authority” ( Conor Cruise O'Brien).
- Inner significance: "But who can comprehend the meaning of the voice of the city?” ( O. Henry).
- Full of meaning; expressive.
- Disposed or intended in a specified manner. Often used in combination: a well-meaning fellow; ill-meaning intentions.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അര്ത്ഥഗര്ഭമായ - Arththagarbhamaaya | Arthagarbhamaya ;പൊരുളുള്ള - Porululla ;സാരം - Saaram | Saram ;പ്രാധാന്യം - Praadhaanyam | Pradhanyam ;ഉദ്ദേശ്യം - Uddheshyam | Udheshyam ;ആശയഭേദം - Aashayabhedham | ashayabhedham ;