An inorganic species or substance occurring in nature, having a definite chemical composition and usually a distinct crystalline form. Rocks, except certain glassy igneous forms, are either simple minerals or aggregates of minerals.
- A naturally occurring, homogeneous inorganic solid substance having a definite chemical composition and characteristic crystalline structure, color, and hardness.
- Any of various natural substances, as:
- An element, such as gold or silver.
- An organic derivative, such as coal or petroleum.
- A substance, such as stone, sand, salt, or coal, that is extracted or obtained from the ground or water and used in economic activities.
- A substance that is neither animal nor vegetable; inorganic matter.
- An inorganic element, such as calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, or zinc, that is essential to the nutrition of humans, animals, and plants.
- An ore.
- Chiefly British Mineral water.
- Of or relating to minerals: a mineral deposit.
- Impregnated with minerals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധാതുസംയുക്തമായ - Dhaathusamyukthamaaya | Dhathusamyukthamaya ;പദാര്ത്ഥം - Padhaarththam | Padhartham ;ഖനിജം - Khanijam ;പദാർത്ഥം - Padhaarththam | Padhartham ;ഖനലബ്ധമായ - Khanalabdhamaaya | Khanalabdhamaya ;അയിര് - Ayiru ;