- An excavation in the earth from which ore or minerals can be extracted.
- The site of such an excavation, with its surface buildings, elevator shafts, and equipment.
- A deposit of ore or minerals in the earth or on its surface.
- An abundant supply or source of something valuable: This guidebook is a mine of information.
- A tunnel dug under an enemy emplacement to destroy it by explosives, cause it to collapse, or gain access to it for an attack.
- An explosive device used to destroy enemy personnel, shipping, fortifications, or equipment, often placed in a concealed position and designed to be detonated by contact, proximity, or a time fuse.
- A burrow or tunnel made by an insect, especially a corridor on a leaf made by a leaf miner.
- To extract (ore or minerals) from the earth.
- To dig a mine in (the earth) to obtain ore or minerals.
- To tunnel under (the earth or a surface feature).
- To make (a tunnel) by digging.
- To lay explosive mines in or under.
- To attack, damage, or destroy by underhand means; subvert.
- To delve into and make use of; exploit: mine the archives for detailed information.
- To excavate the earth for the purpose of extracting ore or minerals.
- To work in a mine.
- To dig a tunnel under the earth, especially under an enemy emplacement or fortification.
- To lay explosive mines.
- Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to me: The green gloves are mine. If you can't find your hat, take mine.
- Archaic Used instead of my before an initial vowel or the letter h.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
എന് - En ;നശിപ്പിക്കുക - Nashippikkuka ;കുഴിക്കുക - Kuzhikkuka ;രത്നാകരം - Rathnaakaram | Rathnakaram ;മൈന് - Main ;നിധി - Nidhi ;