Less advanced in age than another; younger.
- Used to distinguish a son from his father when they have the same given name.
- Intended for or including youthful persons: a junior sports league.
- Lower in rank or shorter in length of tenure: a junior officer; the junior senator.
- Of, for, or constituting students in the third year of a U.S. high school or college: the junior class.
- Lesser in scale than the usual.
- A person who is younger than another: a sister four years my junior.
- A person lesser in rank or time of participation or service; subordinate.
- A student in the third year of a U.S. high school or college.
- A class of clothing sizes for girls and slender women. Also called junior miss.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇളയവര് - Ilayavar ;വയസ്സുകുറഞ്ഞ - Vayassukuranja ;പ്രായം കുറഞ്ഞ - Praayam Kuranja | Prayam Kuranja ;കനിഷ്ഠന് - Kanishdan ;താഴ്ന്ന - Thaazhnna | Thazhnna ;ഇളമുറക്കാരന് - Ilamurakkaaran | Ilamurakkaran ;