Of or pertaining to music; having the qualities of music; or the power of producing music; devoted to music; melodious; harmonious; as, musical proportion; a musical voice; musical instruments; a musical sentence; musical persons.
- Of, relating to, or capable of producing music: a musical instrument.
- Characteristic of or resembling music; melodious: a musical speaking voice.
- Set to or accompanied by music: a musical revue.
- Devoted to or skilled in music.
- A play or movie that contains musical numbers.
- A musical comedy.
- Archaic A musicale.