The act or practice of observing or noticing with attention; a heeding or keeping with care; performance; -- usually with a sense of strictness and fidelity; as, the observance of the Sabbath is general; the strict observance of duties.
- The act or practice of observing or complying with a law, custom, command, or rule.
- The act or custom of keeping or celebrating a holiday or other ritual occasion.
- A customary rite or ceremony.
- The act of watching; observation: "Consider how much intellect was needed in the architect, and how much observance of nature” ( John Ruskin).
- Roman Catholic Church The rule governing a religious order.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുഷ്ഠാനം - Anushdaanam | Anushdanam ;വ്രതം - Vratham ;ദീക്ഷണം - Dheekshanam ;ചര്യ - Charya ;ആചരണം - Aacharanam | acharanam ;നിരീക്ഷണം - Nireekshanam ;