The act or the faculty of observing or taking notice; the act of seeing, or of fixing the mind upon, anything.
- The act or faculty of observing.
- The fact of being observed.
- The act of noting and recording something, such as a phenomenon, with instruments.
- The result or record of such notation: a meteorological observation.
- A comment or remark. See Synonyms at comment.
- An inference or a judgment that is acquired from or based on observing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നോട്ടം - Nottam ;അവേക്ഷണം - Avekshanam ;നിരൂപണം - Niroopanam ;അവലോകനം - Avalokanam ;ദൃഷ്ടി - Dhrushdi ;പ്രസ്താവം - Prasthaavam | Prasthavam ;