To come in sight; to appear.
- To look intently, searchingly, or with difficulty. See Synonyms at gaze.
- To be partially visible; show: The moon peered from behind dark clouds.
- A person who has equal standing with another or others, as in rank, class, or age: children who are easily influenced by their peers.
- A nobleman.
- A man who holds a peerage by descent or appointment.
- Archaic A companion; a fellow: "To stray away into these forests drear,/Alone, without a peer” ( John Keats).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുല്യന് - Thulyan ;കിടക്കാരന് - Kidakkaaran | Kidakkaran ;കുലീനൻ - Kuleenan ;ഒളിഞ്ഞുനോക്കുക - Olinjunokkuka ;സമന് - Saman ;സമൻ - Saman ;