The Paraguay tea, being the dried leaf of the Brazilian holly (Ilex Paraguensis). The infusion has a pleasant odor, with an agreeable bitter taste, and is much used for tea in South America.
- One of a matched pair: the mate to this glove.
- A spouse.
- Either of a pair of animals or birds that associate in order to propagate.
- Either of a pair of animals brought together for breeding.
- A person with whom one is in close association; an associate.
- Chiefly British A good friend or companion.
- A person with whom one shares living quarters. Often used in combination: advertised for a new flatmate.
- A deck officer on a merchant ship ranking next below the master.
- A U.S. Navy petty officer who is an assistant to a warrant officer.
- To join closely; pair.
- To unite in marriage.
- To pair (animals) for breeding.
- To become joined in marriage.
- To be paired for reproducing; breed.
- To copulate.
- A checkmate.
- To checkmate or achieve a checkmate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജീവിതപങ്കാളി - Jeevithapankaali | Jeevithapankali ;കൂട്ടുകാരന് - Koottukaaran | Koottukaran ;ചങ്ങാതി - Changaathi | Changathi ;പിണയുക - Pinayuka ;ഇണചേരുക - Inacheruka ;സഖിതോഴന് - Sakhithozhan ;