Agreeing in quantity, size, quality, degree, value, etc.; having the same magnitude, the same value, the same degree, etc.; -- applied to number, degree, quantity, and intensity, and to any subject which admits of them; neither inferior nor superior, greater nor less, better nor worse; corresponding; alike; as, equal quantities of land, water, etc. ; houses of equal size; persons of equal stature or talents; commodities of equal value.
- Having the same quantity, measure, or value as another.
- Mathematics Being the same or identical to in value.
- Having the same privileges, status, or rights: equal before the law.
- Being the same for all members of a group: gave every player an equal chance to win.
- Having the requisite qualities, such as strength or ability, for a task or situation: "Elizabeth found herself quite equal to the scene” ( Jane Austen).
- Adequate in extent, amount, or degree.
- Impartial; just; equitable.
- Tranquil; equable.
- Showing or having no variance in proportion, structure, or appearance.
- One that is equal to another: These two models are equals in computing power.
- To be equal to, especially in value.
- To do, make, or produce something equal to: equaled the world record in the mile run.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുല്യമാ - Thulyamaa | Thulyama ;കൂടുതലോ - Kooduthalo ;നിഭ - Nibha ;വിഷു - Vishu ;തുല്യ - Thulya ;സമം - Samam ;