Any fresh-water fish of the genus Perca and of several other allied genera of the family Percidæ, as the common American or yellow perch (Perca flavescens, or Americana), and the European perch (P. fluviatilis).
- A rod or branch serving as a roost for a bird.
- An elevated place for resting or sitting.
- A position that is secure, advantageous, or prominent.
- A pole, stick, or rod.
- Chiefly British A linear measure equal to 5.50 yards or 16.5 feet (5.03 meters); a rod.
- Chiefly British One square rod of land.
- A unit of cubic measure used in stonework, usually 16.5 feet by 1.0 foot by 1.5 feet, or 24.75 cubic feet (0.70 cubic meter).
- A frame on which cloth is laid for examination of quality.
- To alight or rest on a perch; roost: A raven perched high in the pine.
- To stand, sit, or rest on an elevated place or position.
- To place on or as if on a perch: The child perched the glass on the edge of the counter.
- To lay (cloth) on a perch in order to examine it.
- Any of various spiny-finned freshwater fishes of the genus Perca, especially either of two edible species, P. flavescens, of North America, and P. fluviatilis, of Europe.
- Any of various similar or related fishes, such as the pike perch or the grouper.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പെർച്ച് എന്ന മത്സ്യം - Perchu Enna Mathsyam ;കാഴ്ച - Kaazhcha | Kazhcha ;പക്ഷികളിരിക്കുന്ന കൊമ്പ് - Pakshikalirikkunna Kompu ;ഒരിനം മത്സ്യം - Orinam Mathsyam ;പ്രേക്ഷണം - Prekshanam ;ജ്ഞാനം - Jnjaanam | Jnjanam ;