The condition of being of such and such a sort as distinguished from others; nature or character relatively considered, as of goods; character; sort; rank.
- An inherent or distinguishing characteristic; a property.
- A personal trait, especially a character trait: "The most vital quality a soldier can possess is self-confidence” ( George S. Patton).
- Essential character; nature: "The quality of mercy is not strain'd” ( Shakespeare).
- Superiority of kind: an intellect of unquestioned quality.
- Degree or grade of excellence: yard goods of low quality.
- High social position.
- Those in a high social position.
- Music Timbre, as determined by harmonics: a voice with a distinctive metallic quality.
- Linguistics The character of a vowel sound determined by the size and shape of the oral cavity and the amount of resonance with which the sound is produced.
- Logic The positive or negative character of a proposition.
- Having a high degree of excellence: the importance of quality health care.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യാപക വൈശിഷ്ട്യം - Vyaapaka Vaishishdyam | Vyapaka Vaishishdyam ;സ്വാഭാവം - Svaabhaavam | swabhavam ;വിശേഷത - Visheshatha ;നേട്ടം - Nettam ;ഇനം - Inam ;കഴിവ് - Kazhivu ;