An article of food consisting of paste baked with something in it or under it; as, chicken pie; venison pie; mince pie; apple pie; pumpkin pie.
- A baked food composed of a pastry shell filled with fruit, meat, cheese, or other ingredients, and usually covered with a pastry crust.
- A layer cake having cream, custard, or jelly filling.
- A whole that can be shared: "That would . . . enlarge the economic pie by making the most productive use of every investment dollar” ( New York Times).
- pie in the sky An empty wish or promise: "To outlaw deficits . . . is pie in the sky” ( Howard H. Baker, Jr.)
- See magpie.
- A monetary unit formerly in use in India and Pakistan.
- An almanac of services used in the English church before the Reformation.
- Printing Variant of pi2.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അട - Ada ;മനോഹരമായ - Manoharamaaya | Manoharamaya ;ഒരു പലഹാരം - Oru Palahaaram | Oru Palaharam ; ;ഒരുതരം പലഹാരം - Orutharam Palahaaram | Orutharam Palaharam ;ചില്ലി എന്ന നാണയം - Chilli Enna Naanayam | Chilli Enna Nanayam ;