A change of form, direction, or the like; transformation; conversion; turning.
- A description or account from one point of view, especially as opposed to another: Your version of the accident differs from mine.
- A translation from another language.
- A translation of the entire Bible or a part of it.
- A particular form or variation of an earlier or original type: downloaded the latest version of the software from the Internet.
- An adaptation of a work of art or literature into another medium or style: the film version of a famous novel.
- Medicine Manipulation of a fetus in the uterus to bring it into a desirable position for delivery.
- Medicine Deflection of an organ, such as the uterus, from its normal position.