The act of translating, removing, or transferring; removal; also, the state of being translated or removed; as, the translation of Enoch; the translation of a bishop.
- The act or process of translating, especially from one language into another.
- The state of being translated.
- A translated version of a text.
- Physics Motion of a body in which every point of the body moves parallel to and the same distance as every other point of the body.
- Biology The process by which messenger RNA directs the amino acid sequence of a growing polypeptide during protein synthesis.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൊഴിമാറ്റം - Mozhimaattam | Mozhimattam ;വിവർത്തനം - Vivarththanam | Vivarthanam ; ;പൊരുള്തിരിപ്പ് - Porulthirippu ;ഭാഷാന്തരം - Bhaashaantharam | Bhashantharam ;പരിഭാഷ - Paribhaasha | Paribhasha ;