To make such as is required; to give added or requisite qualities to; to fit, as for a place, office, occupation, or character; to furnish with the knowledge, skill, or other accomplishment necessary for a purpose; to make capable, as of an employment or privilege; to supply with legal power or capacity.
- To describe by enumerating the characteristics or qualities of; characterize.
- To make competent or eligible for an office, position, or task.
- To declare competent or capable; certify.
- To make legally capable; license.
- To modify, limit, or restrict, as by giving exceptions.
- To make less harsh or severe; moderate. See Synonyms at moderate.
- Grammar To modify the meaning of (a noun, for example).
- To be or become qualified.
- To reach the later stages of a selection process or contest by competing successfully in earlier rounds.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യോഗ്യമാക്കുക - Yogyamaakkuka | Yogyamakkuka ;അധികാരപ്പെടുത്തുക - Adhikaarappeduththuka | Adhikarappeduthuka ;യോഗ്യത നേടുക - Yogyatha Neduka ;നിയന്ത്രണം - Niyanthranam ;വിശേഷപ്പെടുത്താവുന്ന - Visheshappeduththaavunna | Visheshappeduthavunna ;തക്കതാക്കുക - Thakkathaakkuka | Thakkathakkuka ;