The act of receiving; reception.
- The act of receiving: We are in receipt of your letter.
- The fact of being or having been received: They denied receipt of the shipment.
- A quantity or amount received. Often used in the plural: cash receipts.
- A written acknowledgment that a specified article, sum of money, or shipment of merchandise has been received.
- A recipe.
- To mark (a bill) as having been paid.
- To give or write a receipt for (money paid or goods or services delivered).
- To give a receipt.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രാപ്തി - Praapthi | Prapthi ;പറ്റുശീട്ട് - Pattusheettu ;വരവ് - Varavu ;വാങ്ങല് - Vaangal | Vangal ;രസീത് - Raseethu ;കച്ചീട്ട് - Kacheettu ;