See 1st Sallow.
- The exchange of goods or services for an amount of money or its equivalent; the act of selling.
- An instance of selling.
- An opportunity for selling or being sold; demand.
- Availability for purchase: a store where pets are for sale.
- A selling of property to the highest bidder; an auction.
- A special disposal of goods at lowered prices: coats on sale this week.
- Activities involved in selling goods or services.
- Gross receipts.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വില്പനശക്തി - Vilpanashakthi ;വിറ്റമുതൽ - Vittamuthal ;വിൽപന - Vilpana ;ചന്ത - Chantha ;വില്പന - Vilpana ;സാലഡ് - Saaladu | Saladu ;