The outward act or form by which men indicate their recognition of the existence of a god or of gods having power over their destiny, to whom obedience, service, and honor are due; the feeling or expression of human love, fear, or awe of some superhuman and overruling power, whether by profession of belief, by observance of rites and ceremonies, or by the conduct of life; a system of faith and worship; a manifestation of piety; as, ethical religions; monotheistic religions; natural religion; revealed religion; the religion of the Jews; the religion of idol worshipers.
- Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
- A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
- The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
- A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
- A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.
- get religion Informal To become religious or devout.
- get religion Informal To resolve to end one's immoral behavior.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിശ്വാസത്തിന്റെയും ആരാധനയുടെയും ഏതെങ്കിലും സമ്പ്രദായം - Vishvaasaththinteyum Aaraadhanayudeyum Ethenkilum Sampradhaayam | Vishvasathinteyum aradhanayudeyum Ethenkilum Sampradhayam ;ഭക്തി - Bhakthi ;ധര്മ്മം - Dharmmam ;കര്ത്തവ്യം - Karththavyam | Karthavyam ;ഈശനരവിശ്വാസം - Eeshanaravishvaasam | Eeshanaravishvasam ;ദൈവഭക്തി - Dhaivabhakthi ;