The act of delivering into the hands of another; delivery.
- The passing down of elements of a culture from generation to generation, especially by oral communication.
- A mode of thought or behavior followed by a people continuously from generation to generation; a custom or usage.
- A set of such customs and usages viewed as a coherent body of precedents influencing the present: followed family tradition in dress and manners. See Synonyms at heritage.
- A body of unwritten religious precepts.
- A time-honored practice or set of such practices.
- Law Transfer of property to another.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആചാരം - Aachaaram | acharam ;ശീലങ്ങൾ - Sheelangal ;ഒഴുക്കം - Ozhukkam ;പാരമ്പര്യപ്പകർച്ച - Paaramparyappakarcha | Paramparyappakarcha ;പാരന്പര്യപ്പകര്ച്ച - Paaranparyappakarcha | Paranparyappakarcha ;പാരന്പര്യം - Paaranparyam | Paranparyam ;