A meeting together of people, at a stated time and place, for the purpose of traffic (as in cattle, provisions, wares, etc.) by private purchase and sale, and not by auction; as, a market is held in the town every week.
- A public gathering held for buying and selling merchandise.
- A place where goods are offered for sale.
- A store or shop that sells a particular type of merchandise: a vegetable market.
- The business of buying and selling a specified commodity: the soybean market.
- A market price.
- A geographic region considered as a place for sales: grain for the foreign market; the West Coast market.
- A subdivision of a population considered as buyers: cosmetics for the upscale market.
- The opportunity to buy or sell; extent of demand for merchandise: a big market for gourmet foods.
- An exchange for buying and selling stocks or commodities: securities sold on the New York market.
- The entire enterprise of buying and selling commodities and securities: The market has been slow recently.
- To offer for sale.
- To sell.
- To deal in a market.
- To buy household supplies: We marketed for a special Sunday dinner.
- in the market Interested in buying: We are in the market for a used car.
- on the market Available for buying: Many kinds of seasonal flowers are on the market.
- on the market Up for sale: They put the family business on the market.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അങ്ങാടി - Angaadi | Angadi ;പണഗ്രന്ഥി - Panagranthi ;കമ്പോളം - Kampolam ;ആപണം - Aapanam | apanam ;ക്രയവിക്രയത്തോത് - Krayavikrayaththothu | Krayavikrayathothu ;പണ്യാജീവകം - Panyaajeevakam | Panyajeevakam ;