One of the parts into which any body naturally separates or is divided; a part divided or cut off; a section; a portion; as, a segment of an orange; a segment of a compound or divided leaf.
- Any of the parts into which something can be divided: segments of the community; a segment of a television program.
- Mathematics The portion of a line between any two points on the line.
- Mathematics The area bounded by a chord and the arc of a curve subtended by the chord.
- Mathematics The portion of a sphere cut off by two parallel planes.
- Biology A clearly differentiated subdivision of an organism or part, such as a metamere.
- To divide or become divided into segments.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഛേദിക്കുക - Chedhikkuka ;വിഭജിക്കുക - Vibhajikkuka ;ഖണ്ഡം - Khandam ;കഷണം - Kashanam ;ഭാഗം - Bhaagam | Bhagam ;ഖണ്ഡമായ - Khandamaaya | Khandamaya ;