A part or portion.
- A social gathering especially for pleasure or amusement: a cocktail party.
- A group of people who have gathered to participate in an activity. See Synonyms at band2.
- An established political group organized to promote and support its principles and candidates for public office.
- A person or group involved in an enterprise; a participant or an accessory: I refuse to be a party to your silly scheme.
- Law A person or group involved in a legal proceeding as a litigant.
- A subscriber to a telephone party line.
- A person using a telephone.
- A person: "And though Grainger was a spry old party, such steps couldn't be his” ( Anthony Hyde).
- A selected group of soldiers: a raiding party.
- Slang An act of sexual intercourse.
- Slang An orgy.
- Of, relating to, or participating in an established political organization: party members; party politics.
- Suitable for use at a social gathering: party dresses; a party hat.
- Characteristic of a pleasurable social gathering: a party atmosphere.
- To celebrate or carouse at or as if at a party: That night we partied until dawn.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
the opposite party പരപക്ഷം - the Opposite Party Parapaksham ;പ്രതി - Prathi ;relating to one party only ഏകപക്ഷീയ - relating To One Party Only Ekapaksheeya ;സഹകാരി - Sahakaari | Sahakari ;കക്ഷിസംബന്ധിച്ച - Kakshisambandhicha ;വാദി - Vaadhi | Vadhi ;