Winding or circling round a center or pole and gradually receding from it; as, the spiral curve of a watch spring.
- A curve on a plane that winds around a fixed center point at a continuously increasing or decreasing distance from the point.
- A three-dimensional curve that turns around an axis at a constant or continuously varying distance while moving parallel to the axis; a helix.
- Something having the form of such a curve: a spiral of black smoke.
- Printing A spiral binding.
- The course or flight path of an object rotating on its longitudinal axis.
- A continuously accelerating increase or decrease: the wage-price spiral.
- Of or resembling a spiral.
- Circling around a center at a continuously increasing or decreasing distance.
- Coiling around an axis in a constantly changing series of planes; helical.
- Printing Relating to or having a spiral binding: a spiral notebook.
- To take a spiral form or course.
- To rise or fall with steady acceleration.
- To cause to take a spiral form or course.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആവര്ത്തിയായ - Aavarththiyaaya | avarthiyaya ;പിരിയുള്ള - Piriyulla ;സര്പ്പാളം - Sarppaalam | Sarppalam ;സര്പ്പിളാകൃതിയുള്ള രേഖ - Sarppilaakruthiyulla Rekha | Sarppilakruthiyulla Rekha ;വിഷമുള്ള - Vishamulla ;സര്പ്പിളമായ - Sarppilamaaya | Sarppilamaya ;