Bent without angles; crooked; curved; as, a curve line; a curve surface.
- A line that deviates from straightness in a smooth, continuous fashion.
- A surface that deviates from planarity in a smooth, continuous fashion.
- Something characterized by such a line or surface, especially a rounded line or contour of the human body.
- A relatively smooth bend in a road or other course.
- A line representing data on a graph.
- A trend derived from or as if from such a graph: "Once again, the politicians are behind the curve” ( Ted Kennedy).
- A graphic representation showing the relative performance of individuals as measured against each other, used especially as a method of grading students in which the assignment of grades is based on predetermined proportions of students.
- Mathematics The graph of a function on a coordinate plane.
- Mathematics The intersection of two surfaces in three dimensions.
- Mathematics The graph of the solutions to any equation of two variables.
- Baseball A curve ball.
- Slang Something that is unexpected or designed to trick or deceive.
- To move in or take the shape of a curve: The path curves around the lake.
- To cause to curve. See Synonyms at bend1.
- Baseball To pitch a curve ball to.
- To grade (students, for example) on a curve.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വക്രമായ - Vakramaaya | Vakramaya ;കുനിവ് - Kunivu ;വില്വളവ് - Vilvalavu ;വട്ടത്തില് - Vattaththil | Vattathil ;വക്രീകരിക്കുക - Vakreekarikkuka ;കുനി - Kuni ;