To shoot, as the seed of a plant; to germinate; to push out new shoots; hence, to grow like shoots of plants.
- To begin to grow; give off shoots or buds.
- To emerge and develop rapidly.
- To cause to come forth and grow.
- Young plant growth, such as a bud or shoot.
- Something resembling or suggestive of a sprout, as in rapid growth: "a tall blond sprout of a boy” ( Anne Tyler).
- The young shoots of plants such as alfalfa and soybean, usually eaten raw.
- Brussels sprouts.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുളക്കുക - Mulakkuka ;അങ്കുരം - Ankuram ;അലങ്കല് - Alankal ;ഇത - Itha ;മുളച്ച - Mulacha ;ചിനച്ചം - Chinacham ;