A small table or flat surface.
- A slab or plaque, as of stone or ivory, with a surface that is intended for or bears an inscription.
- A thin sheet or leaf, used as a writing surface.
- A set of such leaves fastened together, as in a book.
- A pad of writing paper glued together along one edge.
- A small flat pellet of medication to be taken orally.
- A small flat cake of a prepared substance, such as soap.
- To inscribe on a tablet.
- To form into a tablet.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചെറുതകിട് - Cheruthakidu ;ഫലകം - Phalakam ;പത്രം - Pathram ;ഗുടിക - Gudika ;ചെറുകുറിപ്പുപുസ്തകം - Cherukurippupusthakam ;രേഖ - Rekha ;