A smooth, flat surface, like the side of a board; a thin, flat, smooth piece of anything; a slab.
- An article of furniture supported by one or more vertical legs and having a flat horizontal surface.
- The objects laid out for a meal on this article of furniture.
- The food and drink served at meals; fare: kept an excellent table.
- The company of people assembled around a table, as for a meal.
- Games A piece of furniture serving as a playing surface, as for faro, roulette, or dice. Often used in the plural.
- Games Either of the leaves of a backgammon board.
- Obsolete Games The game of backgammon.
- A plateau or tableland.
- A flat facet cut across the top of a precious stone.
- A stone or gem cut in this fashion.
- Music The front part of the body of a stringed instrument.
- Music The sounding board of a harp.
- Architecture A raised or sunken rectangular panel on a wall.
- Architecture A raised horizontal surface or continuous band on an exterior wall; a stringcourse.
- A part of the human palm framed by four lines, analyzed in palmistry.
- An orderly arrangement of data, especially one in which the data are arranged in columns and rows in an essentially rectangular form.
- An abbreviated list, as of contents; a synopsis.
- An engraved slab or tablet bearing an inscription or a device.
- Anatomy The inner or outer flat layer of bones of the skull separated by the diploe.
- A system of laws or decrees; a code: the tables of Moses.
- To put or place on a table.
- To postpone consideration of (a piece of legislation, for example); shelve.
- To enter in a list or table; tabulate.
- on the table Up for discussion: Her new offer is on the table.
- on the table Put aside for consideration at a later date.
- under the table In secret.
- under the table Into a completely intoxicated state: drank themselves under the table.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിരപ്പുള്ള എഴുത്തുപലക - Nirappulla Ezhuththupalaka | Nirappulla Ezhuthupalaka ;പട്ടിക - Pattika ;പീഠം - Peedam ;ഭക്ഷണവിഭവങ്ങള് - Bhakshanavibhavangal ;പലക - Palaka ;പട്ടികയ്ക്കുളളില് പ്രദര്ശിപ്പിച്ചിരിക്കുന്ന അക്കങ്ങളും അക്ഷരങ്ങളും പേരുകളും മറ്റും - Pattikaykkulalil Pradharshippichirikkunna Akkangalum Aksharangalum Perukalum Mattum ;