At the utmost point, edge, or border; outermost; utmost; farthest; most remote; at the widest limit.
- Most remote in any direction; outermost or farthest: the extreme edge of the field.
- Being in or attaining the greatest or highest degree; very intense: extreme pleasure; extreme pain.
- Extending far beyond the norm: an extreme conservative. See Synonyms at excessive.
- Of the greatest severity; drastic: took extreme measures to conserve fuel.
- Biology Characterized by severe, usually oxygen-poor environmental conditions.
- Biology Having an affinity for such conditions: an extreme microorganism.
- Sports Very dangerous or difficult: extreme rafting.
- Sports Participating or tending to participate in a very dangerous or difficult sport: an extreme skier.
- Archaic Final; last.
- The greatest or utmost degree or point.
- Either of the two things situated at opposite ends of a range: the extremes of boiling and freezing.
- An extreme condition.
- An immoderate, drastic expedient: resorted to extremes in the emergency.
- Mathematics The first or last term of a ratio or a series.
- Mathematics A maximum or minimum value of a function.
- Logic The major or minor term of a syllogism.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അങ്ങേയറ്റം - Angeyattam ;പരതര - Parathara ;അറ്റത്തുള്ള വസ്തു - Attaththulla Vasthu | Attathulla Vasthu ;അത്യന്തമായ - Athyanthamaaya | Athyanthamaya ;സുരതം - Suratham ;അറ്റം - Attam ;