One who is engaged in military service as an officer or a private; one who serves in an army; one of an organized body of combatants.
- One who serves in an army.
- An enlisted person or a noncommissioned officer.
- An active, loyal, or militant follower of an organization.
- A sexually undeveloped form of certain ants and termites, having large heads and powerful jaws.
- One of a group of honeybees that swarm in defense of a hive.
- To be or serve as a soldier.
- To make a show of working in order to escape punishment.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പോരാളി - Poraali | Porali ;യോദ്ധാവ് - Yoddhaavu | Yodhavu ;തൊപ്പാസ് - Thoppaasu | Thoppasu ;ശിപായി - Shipaayi | Shipayi ;കുതിരക്കാരന് - Kuthirakkaaran | Kuthirakkaran ;പടച്ചേവകന് - Padachevakan ;