A large extent or tract of land; a region; a country; a district.
- An area of land; a region.
- The land and waters under the jurisdiction of a government.
- A political subdivision of a country.
- A geographic region, such as a colonial possession, that is dependent on an external government: the territories of the Holy Roman Empire.
- A subdivision of the United States that is not a state and is administered by an appointed or elected governor and elected legislature.
- A similarly organized political subdivision of Canada or Australia.
- An area for which a person is responsible as a representative or agent: a salesperson's territory.
- Sports The area of a field defended by a specified team: punted the ball deep into the opponent's territory.
- Biology An area occupied by a single animal, mating pair, or group and often vigorously defended against intruders, especially those of the same species.
- A sphere of action or interest; a province. See Synonyms at field.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
pertaining to a territory പ്രാദേശിക - pertaining To A Territory Praadheshika | pertaining To A Territory Pradheshika ;സാമന്തരാജ്യം - Saamantharaajyam | Samantharajyam ;ഒരു സംഘടിത ഭരണകൂടത്തിന്റെ ഒരു ഭാഗം അഥവാ പ്രവിശ്യ - Oru Samghaditha Bharanakoodaththinre Oru Bhaagam Athavaa Pravishya | Oru Samghaditha Bharanakoodathinre Oru Bhagam Athava Pravishya ;പ്രാദേശിക - Praadheshika | Pradheshika ;ഉപസംസ്ഥാനം - Upasamsthaanam | Upasamsthanam ;പ്രദേശം - Pradhesham ;