That which draws, or is used for drawing.
- A vehicle having a powerful gasoline or diesel motor and usually large, heavily treaded rear tires, used especially for pulling farm implements or machinery.
- A truck having a cab and no body, used for pulling large vehicles such as vans or trailers.
- Something that pulls or draws.
- An airplane propeller mounted in front of the supporting surfaces.
- An airplane having such a propeller.
- A toothed mechanism that automatically advances perforated continuous-form paper through a computer printer.