A small wheel, as of a vehicle; specifically (Ord.), a small strong wheel, as of wood or iron, for a gun carriage.
- Any of various heavy motor vehicles designed for carrying or pulling loads.
- A hand truck.
- A wheeled platform, sometimes equipped with a motor, for conveying loads in a warehouse or freight yard.
- One of the swiveling frames of wheels under each end of a railroad car or trolley car.
- A set of bookshelves mounted on four wheels or casters, used in libraries.
- Nautical A small piece of wood placed at the top of a mast or flagpole, usually having holes through which halyards can be passed.
- Chiefly British A railroad freight car without a top.
- To transport by truck.
- To carry goods by truck.
- To drive a truck.
- Slang To move or travel in a steady but easy manner.
- To exchange; barter.
- To peddle.
- To have dealings or commerce; traffic.
- Articles of commerce; trade goods.
- Garden produce raised for the market.
- Informal Worthless goods; stuff or rubbish: "Look at your hands. And look at your mouth. What is that truck?” ( Mark Twain).
- Barter; exchange.
- Informal Dealings; business: We'll have no further truck with them.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ലോറി - Lori ;വണ്ടിയില് കയറ്റുക - Vandiyil Kayattuka ;മാറ്റക്കച്ചവടം ചെയ്യുക - Maattakkachavadam Cheyyuka | Mattakkachavadam Cheyyuka ;ട്രക്കുവണ്ടിയിലയയ്ക്കുക - Drakkuvandiyilayaykkuka ;ട്രക്ക് - Drakku ;കൊണ്ടുപോകുന്നതിനുള്ള വണ്ടി - Kondupokunnathinulla Vandi ;