Contained within limits; hence, having the desires limited by that which one has; not disposed to repine or grumble; satisfied; contented; at rest.
- Something contained, as in a receptacle. Often used in the plural: the contents of my desk drawer; the contents of an aerosol can.
- The individual items or topics that are dealt with in a publication or document. Often used in the plural: a table of contents.
- The material, including text and images, that constitutes a publication or document.
- The substantive or meaningful part: "The brain is hungry not for method but for content, especially content which contains generalizations that are powerful, precise, and explicit” ( Frederick Turner).
- The meaning or significance of a literary or artistic work.
- The proportion of a specified substance: Eggs have a high protein content.
- Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied.
- Ready to accept or acquiesce; willing: She was content to step down after four years as chief executive.
- To make content or satisfied: contented himself with one piece of cake.
- Contentment; satisfaction.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സന്തുഷ്ടിയടഞ്ഞ - Santhushdiyadanja ;അടങ്ങിയിട്ടുള്ള വസ്തു - Adangiyittulla Vasthu ;ഉള്ളടക്കം - Ulladakkam ;പടിവ് - Padivu ;അളവ്മനോരമ്യമുളള - Alavmanoramyamulala ;സംതൃപ്തൻ - Samthrupthan ;