The act of transforming, or the state of being transformed; change of form or condition.
- The act or an instance of transforming.
- The state of being transformed.
- A marked change, as in appearance or character, usually for the better.
- Mathematics Replacement of the variables in an algebraic expression by their values in terms of another set of variables.
- Mathematics A mapping of one space onto another or onto itself.
- Linguistics A rule that systematically converts one syntactic form or form of a sentence into another.
- Linguistics A construction or sentence derived by such a rule; a transform.
- Genetics The change undergone by an animal cell upon infection by a cancer-causing virus.
- Genetics The alteration of a bacterial cell caused by the transfer of DNA from another bacterial cell, especially a pathogen.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാറ്റുക - Maattuka | Mattuka ;രൂപാന്തരീകരണം - Roopaanthareekaranam | Roopanthareekaranam ;രൂപംമാറ്റല് - Roopammaattal | Roopammattal ;പരിവർത്തനം - Parivarththanam | Parivarthanam ;രൂപവികാരം - Roopavikaaram | Roopavikaram ;പരിവര്ത്തനം - Parivarththanam | Parivarthanam ;