The act or art of composing, or forming a whole or integral, by placing together and uniting different things, parts, or ingredients.
- The combining of distinct parts or elements to form a whole.
- The manner in which such parts are combined or related.
- General makeup: the changing composition of the electorate.
- The result or product of composing; a mixture or compound.
- Arrangement of artistic parts so as to form a unified whole.
- The art or act of composing a musical or literary work.
- A work of music, literature, or art, or its structure or organization.
- A short essay, especially one written as an academic exercise.
- Law A settlement whereby the creditors of a debtor about to enter bankruptcy agree, in return for some financial consideration, usually proffered immediately, to the discharge of their respective claims on receipt of payment which is in a lesser amount than that actually owed on the claim.
- Linguistics The formation of compounds from separate words.
- Printing Typesetting.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രചനാരീതി - Rachanaareethi | Rachanareethi ;സംയുക്തപദാര്ത്ഥം - Samyukthapadhaarththam | Samyukthapadhartham ;ഘടന - Ghadana ;ഭഗ്നപ്രക്രമം - Bhagnaprakramam ;ഉപന്യാസം - Upanyaasam | Upanyasam ;സമാഹൃതി - Samaahruthi | Samahruthi ;