A discourse or composition on which a note or commentary is written; the original words of an author, in distinction from a paraphrase, annotation, or commentary.
- The original words of something written or printed, as opposed to a paraphrase, translation, revision, or condensation.
- The words of a speech appearing in print.
- Words, as of a libretto, that are set to music in a composition.
- Words treated as data by a computer.
- The body of a printed work as distinct from headings and illustrative matter on a page or from front and back matter in a book.
- One of the editions or forms of a written work: After examining all three manuscripts, he published a new text of the poem.
- Something, such as a literary work or other cultural product, regarded as an object of critical analysis.
- A passage from the Scriptures or another authoritative source chosen for the subject of a discourse or cited for support in argument.
- A passage from a written work used as the starting point of a discussion.
- A subject; a topic.
- A textbook.
- To send a text message to: She texted me when she arrived.
- To communicate by text message: He texted that he would be late.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വചനം - Vachanam ;വേദപുസ്തകവാക്യങ്ങൾ - Vedhapusthakavaakyangal | Vedhapusthakavakyangal ;മൂലവാക്യം - Moolavaakyam | Moolavakyam ;ഗ്രന്ധകര്ത്താവിന്റെ മൂലവാക്യം - Grandhakarththaavinte Moolavaakyam | Grandhakarthavinte Moolavakyam ;പ്രസംഗാധാരവാക്യം - Prasamgaadhaaravaakyam | Prasamgadharavakyam ;മൂലം - Moolam ;