A magnificent and imposing ceremonial performed in honor of a general who had gained a decisive victory over a foreign enemy.
- To be victorious or successful; win.
- To rejoice over a success or victory; exult.
- To receive honors upon return from a victory in ancient Rome. Used of a general.
- The fact of being victorious; victory or conquest. See Synonyms at victory.
- A noteworthy or spectacular success.
- Exultation or rejoicing over victory or success.
- A public celebration in ancient Rome to welcome a returning victorious commander and his army.
- Obsolete A public celebration or spectacular pageant.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിവൃദ്ധിപ്പെടുക - Abhivruddhippeduka | Abhivrudhippeduka ;ഹര്ഷം - Harsham ;ജയഘോഷം - Jayaghosham ;വിജയം - Vijayam ;ജൈത്രയാത്ര - Jaithrayaathra | Jaithrayathra ;വന്വിജയം - Vanvijayam ;