Praise, honor, admiration, or distinction, accorded by common consent to a person or thing; high reputation; honorable fame; renown.
- Great honor, praise, or distinction accorded by common consent; renown.
- Something conferring honor or renown.
- A highly praiseworthy asset: Your wit is your crowning glory.
- Adoration, praise, and thanksgiving offered in worship.
- Majestic beauty and splendor; resplendence: The sun set in a blaze of glory.
- The splendor and bliss of heaven; perfect happiness.
- A height of achievement, enjoyment, or prosperity: ancient Rome in its greatest glory.
- A halo, nimbus, or aureole. Also called gloriole.
- To rejoice triumphantly; exult: a sports team that gloried in its hard-won victory.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തേജസ് - Thejasu ;സ്തുതി - Sthuthi ;രത്നം - Rathnam ;സ്വര്ഗ്ഗീയസുഖം - Svarggeeyasukham | swarggeeyasukham ;മഹത്വം - Mahathvam ;വൈഭവം - Vaibhavam ;