The act of relieving, or the state of being relieved; the removal, or partial removal, of any evil, or of anything oppressive or burdensome, by which some ease is obtained; succor; alleviation; comfort; ease; redress.
- The easing of a burden or distress, such as pain, anxiety, or oppression.
- Something that alleviates pain or distress.
- Public assistance.
- Aid in time of danger, especially rescue from siege.
- Release from a post or duty, as that of sentinel.
- One who releases another by taking over a post or duty.
- A pleasant or amusing change; a diversion.
- The projection of figures or forms from a flat background, as in sculpture, or the apparent projection of such shapes in a painting or drawing.
- A work of art featuring such projection. Also called relievo.
- Geology The variations in elevation of an area of the earth's surface.
- Distinction or prominence due to contrast: "The light brought the white church . . . into relief from the flat ledges” ( Willa Cather).
- Law Redress awarded by a court.
- Baseball The pitching done by a relief pitcher: gave the team two innings of excellent relief.
- A payment made by the heir of a deceased tenant to a feudal lord for the privilege of succeeding to the tenant's estate.
- on relief Receiving public assistance because of need or poverty.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമുദ്രനിരപ്പിന്റെ മുകളിലുള്ള പ്രദേശത്തിന്റെ ഉയരവ്യത്യാസങ്ങള് - Samudhranirappinte Mukalilulla Pradheshaththinte Uyaravyathyaasangal | Samudhranirappinte Mukalilulla Pradheshathinte Uyaravyathyasangal ;സഹായം - Sahaayam | Sahayam ;സ്വസ്ഥവൃത്തി - Svasthavruththi | swasthavruthi ;പ്രതിവിധി - Prathividhi ;വിശ്രമം - Vishramam ;മുഴച്ചുകാണല് - Muzhachukaanal | Muzhachukanal ;