A small European lamprey (Petromyzon branchialis); -- called also prid, and sandpiper.
- A sense of one's own proper dignity or value; self-respect.
- Pleasure or satisfaction taken in an achievement, possession, or association: parental pride.
- Arrogant or disdainful conduct or treatment; haughtiness.
- A cause or source of pleasure or satisfaction; the best of a group or class: These soldiers were their country's pride.
- The most successful or thriving condition; prime: the pride of youth.
- An excessively high opinion of oneself; conceit.
- Mettle or spirit in horses.
- A company of lions. See Synonyms at flock1.
- A flamboyant or impressive group: a pride of acrobats.
- To indulge (oneself) in a feeling of pleasure or satisfaction: I pride myself on this beautiful garden.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗമ - Gama ;അഭിമാനം - Abhimaanam | Abhimanam ;ഹം - Ham ;ആത്മാഭിമാനം - Aathmaabhimaanam | athmabhimanam ;ഗര്വ്വ് - Garvvu ;വന്പ് - Vanpu ;