A bundle; a package; as, a truss of grass.
- Medicine A supportive device, usually a pad with a belt, worn to prevent enlargement of a hernia or the return of a reduced hernia.
- A rigid framework, as of wooden beams or metal bars, designed to support a structure, such as a roof.
- Architecture A bracket.
- Something gathered into a bundle; a pack.
- Nautical An iron fitting by which a lower yard is secured to a mast.
- Botany A compact cluster of flowers at the end of a stalk.
- To tie up or bind tightly.
- To bind or skewer the wings or legs of (a fowl) before cooking.
- To support or brace with a truss.