An architectural member, plain or ornamental, projecting from a wall or pier, to support weight falling outside of the same; also, a decorative feature seeming to discharge such an office.
- A simple rigid structure in the shape of an L, one arm of which is fixed to a vertical surface, the other projecting horizontally to support a shelf or other weight.
- A small shelf or shelves supported by such structures.
- Architecture A decorative or weight-bearing structural unit, two sides of which form a right angle with one arm flush against a wall and the other flush beneath a projecting surface, such as eaves or a bay window.
- A wall-anchored fixture for gas or electricity.
- A square bracket.
- An angle bracket.
- Mathematics See brace.
- Chiefly British One of a pair of parentheses.
- A classification or grouping, especially within a sequence of numbers or grades, as a category of incomes sharing the same tax rate.
- The distance between two impacting shells, the first aimed beyond a target and the second aimed short of it, used to determine the range for artillery fire.
- The shells fired in such a manner.
- To furnish or support with a bracket or brackets.
- To place within or as if within brackets.
- To classify or group together.
- To include or exclude by establishing specific boundaries.
- To fire beyond and short of (a target) in order to determine artillery range.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരേ തട്ടില് പെടുത്തുക - Ore Thattil Peduththuka | Ore Thattil Peduthuka ;ബ്രാക്കിറ്റിടുക - Braakkittiduka | Brakkittiduka ;താങ്ങുപലക - Thaangupalaka | Thangupalaka ;തട്ടുപടി - Thattupadi ;ഒരേ തട്ടില് പെടുത്തിയ ആള്ക്കാര് - Ore Thattil Peduththiya Aalkkaar | Ore Thattil Peduthiya alkkar ;കോഷ്ഠകം - Koshdakam ;