The quality or state of being vain; want of substance to satisfy desire; emptiness; unsubstantialness; unrealness; falsity.
- The quality or condition of being vain.
- Excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments; conceit. See Synonyms at conceit.
- Lack of usefulness, worth, or effect; worthlessness.
- Something that is vain, futile, or worthless.
- Something about which one is vain or conceited.
- A vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- A bathroom cabinet that encloses a basin and its water lines and drain, usually furnished with shelves and drawers underneath for storage of toiletries.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൊങ്ങച്ചം - Pongacham ;പൊങ്ങച്ചം - Pongacham ;വ്യര്ത്ഥത - Vyarththatha | Vyarthatha ;ഒയ്യാരം - Oyyaaram | Oyyaram ;ഡംഭ് - Dambhu ;വമ്പ് - Vampu ;