Long exercised in anything, especially in military life and the duties of a soldier; long practiced or experienced; as, a veteran officer or soldier; veteran skill.
- A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or capacity: a veteran of political campaigns.
- A person who has served in the armed forces: "Privilege, a token income . . . were allowed for veterans of both world wars” ( Mavis Gallant).
- An old soldier who has seen long service.
- Having had long experience or practice: a veteran actor.
- Of or relating to former members of the armed forces: veteran benefits.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുഭവസന്പന്നനായവന് - Anubhavasanpannanaayavan | Anubhavasanpannanayavan ;ആചാര്യന് - Aachaaryan | acharyan ;അനുഭവസമ്പന്നന് - Anubhavasampannan ;തഴക്കമുള്ളയാള് - Thazhakkamullayaal | Thazhakkamullayal ;ജ്ഞാനവൃദ്ധനായ - Jnjaanavruddhanaaya | Jnjanavrudhanaya ;വൃദ്ധസൈനികന് - Vruddhasainikan | Vrudhasainikan ;