The structure of anything; the manner in which the parts of a thing are united; workmanship; texture; make; as cloth of a beautiful fabric.
- A cloth produced especially by knitting, weaving, or felting fibers.
- The texture or quality of such cloth.
- A complex underlying structure: destroyed the very fabric of the ancient abbey during wartime bombing; needs to protect the fabric of civilized society.
- A method or style of construction.
- A structural material, such as masonry or timber.
- A physical structure; a building.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിര്മ്മിതി - Nirmmithi ;നിർമ്മാണം - Nirmmaanam | Nirmmanam ;രചന - Rachana ;തുണിച്ചരക്ക് - Thunicharakku ;നിര്മ്മാണം - Nirmmaanam | Nirmmanam ;ഘടന - Ghadana ;