That which comes, arrives, or happens; that which falls out; any incident, good or bad.
- Something that takes place; an occurrence.
- A significant occurrence or happening. See Synonyms at occurrence.
- A social gathering or activity.
- The final result; the outcome.
- Sports A contest or an item in a sports program.
- Physics A phenomenon or occurrence located at a single point in space-time, regarded as the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory.
- at all events In any case.
- in any event In any case.
- in the event If it should happen; in case.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇതിവ്യത്തം - Ithivyaththam | Ithivyatham ;സംഭവ്യത - Sambhavyatha ;അനുഭവം - Anubhavam ;പ്രതിഭാസം - Prathibhaasam | Prathibhasam ;വര്ത്തമാനം - Varththamaanam | Varthamanam ;ഫലം - Phalam ;