An exertion of strength or power, whether physical or mental, in performing an act or aiming at an object; more or less strenuous endeavor; struggle directed to the accomplishment of an object; as, an effort to scale a wall.
- The use of physical or mental energy to do something; exertion.
- A difficult exertion of the strength or will: It was an effort to get up.
- A usually earnest attempt: Make an effort to arrive promptly.
- Something done or produced through exertion; an achievement: a play that was his finest effort.
- Physics Force applied against inertia.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിശ്രമം - Parishramam ;പ്രയാസം - Prayaasam | Prayasam ;പരിശ്രാന്തി - Parishraanthi | Parishranthi ;പ്രയുക്തി - Prayukthi ;അഭിയോഗം - Abhiyogam ;വിചേഷ്ട - Vicheshda ;