An exertion of strength or power, whether physical or mental, in performing an act or aiming at an object; more or less strenuous endeavor; struggle directed to the accomplishment of an object; as, an effort to scale a wall.
- The use of physical or mental energy to do something; exertion.
- A difficult exertion of the strength or will: It was an effort to get up.
- A usually earnest attempt: Make an effort to arrive promptly.
- Something done or produced through exertion; an achievement: a play that was his finest effort.
- Physics Force applied against inertia.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രയത്നം - Prayathnam ;അധ്വാനം - Adhvaanam | Adhvanam ;യത്നം - Yathnam ;ചിരമം - Chiramam ;പ്രയുക്തി - Prayukthi ;ഉറച്ച പരിശ്രമം - Uracha Parishramam ;