One more, in addition to a former number; a second or additional one, similar in likeness or in effect.
- One more; an additional: had another cup of coffee.
- Distinctly different from the first: took another route to town.
- Some other: put it off to another day.
- An additional one: one encore followed by another.
- A different one: This shirt is too big; I'll try another.
- One of an undetermined number or group: for one reason or another. See Usage Note at each other.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യത്യസ്തമായ ഒരു - Vyathyasthamaaya Oru | Vyathyasthamaya Oru ;വേറൊരു - Veroru ;വേറ് - Veru ;അന്യ - Anya ;അപരന് - Aparan ;മറ്റൊരു - Mattoru ;