Immediately following the first; next to the first in order of place or time; hence, occurring again; another; other.
- A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of a minute.
- The time needed for a cesium-133 atom to perform 9,192,631,770 complete oscillations. See Table at measurement.
- A brief interval of time; a moment. See Synonyms at moment.
- Mathematics A unit of angular measure equal to one sixtieth of a minute.
- Coming next after the first in order, place, rank, time, or quality.
- Repeating an initial instance: a second chance.
- Reminiscent of one that is well known: a second George Washington; a second Waterloo.
- Alternate; other: every second year.
- Inferior to another; subordinate: second vice president at the bank; a leader second to none.
- Music Having a lower pitch.
- Music Singing or playing a part having a lower range.
- Having the second-highest ratio. Used of gears in a sequence.
- The ordinal number matching the number 2 in a series.
- One of two equal parts.
- One that is next in order, place, time, or quality after the first.
- An article of merchandise of inferior quality. Often used in the plural.
- The official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match. See Synonyms at assistant.
- Music The interval between consecutive tones on the diatonic scale.
- Music A tone separated by this interval from another tone.
- Music A combination of two such tones in notation or in harmony.
- Music The second part, instrument, or voice in a harmonized composition.
- An utterance of endorsement, as to a parliamentary motion.
- The transmission gear or gear ratio used to produce forward speeds higher than those of first and lower than those of third in a motor vehicle.
- Informal A second serving of food.
- Baseball Second base.
- To attend (a duelist or a boxer) as an aide or assistant.
- To promote or encourage; reinforce.
- To endorse (a motion or nomination) as a required preliminary to discussion or vote.
- Chiefly British To transfer (a military officer, for example) temporarily.
- In the second order, place, or rank: finished second.
- But for one other; save one: the second highest peak.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കടമകള് കൊടുക്കുക - Kadamakal Kodukkuka ;(മുഷ്ടി - (mushdi ;ദ്വൈത - Dhvaitha ;രണ്ടാമത്തത് - Randaamaththathu | Randamathathu ;മറ്റേരണ്ടാമന് - Matterandaaman | Matterandaman ;പിന്താങ്ങുക - Pinthaanguka | Pinthanguka ;